- We adopted a new dog over the weekend. The foster family that we adopted her from isn't sure exactly what type of dog she is. If I had to guess, I'd say she's part German Shepard and part Husky. She's about 1 year old, weighs about 28 pounds, has one brown eye and one white eye and is as smart as they come!
- J and M couldn't be any more thrilled to have a new dog!
- I stayed home Monday and Tuesday with L. He was on an antibiotic for a double ear infection and it is tearing his tummy up! It's so worrisome when a baby refuses to eat; it takes nothing for those little guys to lose weight!
- M has been going through a rotten phase. He can't make a good decision for anything! I'm not sure if he's just testing boundaries, if he's been hanging out with older kids too much or if there's some underlying thing that hasn't surfaced yet. Whatever it is, I'm ready to be done with it!
- J is learning that with a new dog, comes additional responsibility. Sometimes that means friends have to wait until you're done with your chores....MAN THAT STINKS!
- I challenged J, M and two of their buddies to a Farkle competition. I lost miserably to those boys!! How could that have happened??
- We've not been able to go camping in weeks! It seems that EVERYONE in the city is wanting to camp so all of the spots are reserved! What a drag!
- Father's Day is this weekend. We have two Father's Day celebrations...and hopefully a lot of R&R for hubby. I hope all of the Father's out there have a great day!
Friday, June 14, 2013
I just love the opportunity to write down all of the things rattling around in my head before the weekend comes. It's also a great time for me to catch-up on what everyone in the blogging community has been up to. So, without further delay....