- Our dentist appointments went well yesterday. No cavities for anyone...hooray!
- The dentist confirmed that Youngest has THREE loose teeth. Big smiling eyes when he heard that news! Look out tooth fairy!
- Several weeks ago our pastor mentioned that one of his favorite things is a Dr. Pepper slurpee! Where has this been all my life and why am I not drinking one right now?
- We're having a lot of trouble with Oldest and his ability to tell the truth on even the most trivial questions.
- There's been a lot of yelling and teeth gnashing over lying and helping around the house.
- I feel like I'm failing my children.
- I'm less than happy with my work life as well. I feel like our leadership team is trying to make the role much harder than what it is.
- My work hours recently changed. I go in about 30 minutes later (not late enough to actually help hubby with ANYTHING in the morning) and I get home about 45 minutes later than I used to.
- Changing work hours means a change all the way around for the family. We have less time together in the evenings and we're rushing to get things done.
- When do we have time to just stop and breathe?
- Our house is almost always a disaster zone! We need a better plan to keep it clean.
- Hubby and I are celebrating our 13 year wedding anniversary next Monday! WOWZA!
- Hubby is working all weekend and working late through the first part of next week. I don't see any anniversary celebrating this year. With busy work life and two kiddos, that's bound to happen!
- The following weekend is Oldest's birthday. We're going camping and two of his friends are tagging along. FUN!
- The weather in the Midwest is so unpredictable, we're praying for a dry weekend! It hasn't rained since my birthday weekend when we took the family camping. We're due for more rain.
- I've been eating my stress lately. Not only is it not helping my stress, it's not helping my waistline either!
- I really believe that God doesn't give us more than we can handle. Sometimes I believe he may have a little to much faith in me to handle all he's given me!
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Today I have so much on my mind, that maybe if I write it all down, it will help clear my head!