- This weekend is Easter. WHAT? How in the world did Easter sneak up on us so fast?
- Somehow or another Hubby and I ended up hosting Easter dinner for his extended family. I really don't mind, but I hadn't planned on it either!
- This weekend both of my boys and Hubby all have eye doctor appointments. I know it's something we should do at least annually, but I honestly never think about it.
- With Youngest starting Kindergarten this Fall, we HAVE to think about the eye exam. It's one of the requirements for enrollment.
- Youngest is convinced that he will be coming home with glasses. It doesn't matter that he has no vision problems at all.
- The following weekend we will be celebrating Hubby's birthday. We're going on a family camping trip in our new camper! These camping birthday's are fast becoming a regular thing with us!
- The 'family' may not be joining us on the actual camping trip, but will likely come out and help us celebrate the birthday. That means I'll be cooking at a campground for about 20 people. That takes a little bit of planning.
- We are expecting our third baby this Fall!!
- Our world is getting ready for a big shift! We've been able to hop in the car and go for a few years now, babies require a little bit more planning.
- We thought we were done after Youngest so we got rid of EVERYTHING we had for our babies. Hubby came up with the idea of 'maybe just one more' and here we are!
- Baby stuff is really expensive. I'm praying that my friends and family love us enough to help us out with a shower or two!
- I'd forgotten how much I get up during the night while I'm pregnant. I've been exhausted for weeks! Something really has to give with the sleep schedule.
- I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl. Of course, I have my theories on what we're having, it will just be really nice to know for sure.
- I have to wait several more weeks before I can know for sure the gender of this baby. ARGH!!
- We are planning our summer vacation. It really cannot come soon enough. Hubby and I are both pretty stressed out at work, we need a break from reality for a few days!
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Once again, my head is so full of things I'm thinking about that stuff is bumping into each other and I'm having a hard time concentrating. I continue to think that if I just write this stuff down somewhere, it will help me focus a bit more! Here goes......