Thursday, May 9, 2013

Going through the motions

Life has been so busy, but with nothing in particular.
The boys have been playing outside EVERY opportunity they have, which is great because they were made for outdoors, M in particular.  L keeps me busy by just being small.  His demands aren't great or even frequent, but when he's hungry LOOK OUT!
I haven't posted anything in a few weeks, and I miss it.  I really do.  This blog gives me an outlet to unload, to share happy moments, upsetting moments or just things that are on my mind. 
Truth is, I haven't had a lot to say lately or maybe I feel like the things that have been happening aren't worth sharing.  It seems silly to continue to report on the day in and day out cooking, cleaning, working, repeat cycle that tends to become everyday life.  Although, I feel like if I stay away too long it will be difficult to get back, and on some level I really need this outlet.
So, here I am spending a few moments to report that I've really nothing to report.  Oh sure, there have been a few things that have happened.  J got a splinter stuck in his foot which provided an evening's worth of entertainment.  M tries to sneak out of his room nightly to watch TV for a few minutes before he goes to bed.  The idea of offering part-time at my office has come up and while this is really exciting for me, there haven't been any definite decisions made on what this will look like so there's really nothing to report on that front.  I'm in a bit of a holding pattern trying to figure out if and when I may be able to go part-time.  We are trying to plan a road trip. Trying to figure out where our halfway point is and loosely what our plans will be is an adventure in and of itself.  Really though, aside from the day to day norm, there hasn't been any earth shattering news (thankfully), no big excitements, just the nice quiet droning of normal!  Honestly, I'm ok with that because you never know what the day holds in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment