Tuesday, August 16, 2011

And we're off....

Hello!  I'm so glad you're joining me here!  I've decided to start keeping track of all of the craziness that happens around me, that adds up to life. 


A bit about me....I'm a wife, a mother of two, doggy parent of two, a daughter, a sister, an aunt and always looking for an easier way!  The main stars that you will see here will be my family of four and the possible innocent bystander that dares to cross our paths!  Sit back, relax and enjoy the journey with me....you never know what the day might bring!


To bring you up to speed, this year I took 4 consecutive weeks off from work and soaked up some much needed time with my kiddos (ages 9 1/2 and 5).  The first week, my hubby and I took a road trip with our boys to South Dakota.  We'd been planning the trip for about 5 and a half months, but kept the whole thing a surprise from our boys!  About an hour before we left, we told them we were going on vacation, they were shocked!  All of that secret keeping was worth it in the end. The weather, scenery and company were perfect!  The last three weeks flew by!  Between various play dates with cousins, trips to the swimming pool and basketball camp I'm not sure where the time went.  I've been back at work for a little over a month and in no time at all it was like I was never gone.


In the meantime, I've come down with a severe case of baby fever! I was a bit blind-sided by this overwhelming need, as both my hubby and I have felt like our family is complete for quite awhile.  Now, I keep thinking....what if we had just one more???  It seems that everywhere I look I'm surrounded by baby things lately!  Pregnant people, neighbors with new babies, commercials for babies.  I hear a new little bundle calling my name.....maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment