Wednesday, April 3, 2013

One Foot in Front of the Other

I feel like I've been in a daze all week.  Sunday night L woke up at 4:30 and wouldn't go back to sleep without a bottle.  He's been sleeping through the night for a few months now so this was exceptionally unusual for him.  By the time I got up, warmed his bottle, fed him and put him back to bed it was 5am.  My alarm goes off at 5:30.  I slugged my way through Monday.

Tuesday I felt like something was just off all day.  I couldn't quite put my finger on what.  Maybe it was just leftover sleepiness from Monday??

Last night M woke up having had a nightmare. I sent him to go to the bathroom (thinking maybe he just wasn't firing on all pistons and that was really what work him up).  Of course he needed a little snuggle for a few minutes to get settled back in.  I love to snuggle up with all of my boys; 1:30am is not favorite time to do that though!

So, here we are on Wednesday and I'm fighting to stay awake. 

I work about 45 minutes from home.  I can hear my bed calling me....my poor, comfy bed covered in great big pillows and super soft blankets laying there all alone with no one to crawl under the covers and take advantage of a nice nap!  I shall see you this evening my great big comfortable friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment